Joa Camp 60F
The 60F provides the comfort of a motorhome in the 6-metre size of a campervan. It has everything: a great lounge, practical kitchen, separate bedroom, lovely bathroom, and good storage. This is a must-have for those wanting an ultra-compact vehicle.
- 5.99 metres long by 2.30 metres wide
- 4 registered (driving) seats and 2 berths (+2 as an option)
- 900 kg payload
- Storage area hatch size: 50 cm x 62 cm
BedroomThe bedroom features a large 200 x 130 cm side bed with a comfortable mattress on a slat base. Close the dividing curtain to enjoy sleeping in a cosy little nest with views through the wonderful 70 x 50 cm window. It also features 230 V outlets, USB ports, overhead cupboards and a large wardrobe.
KitchenThe user-friendly kitchen has everything you need: worktop, 2-hob stove top, waste bin, large pot drawers, and a 133-litre fridge with a freezer compartment. A storage space rounds out the overhead cupboards. A Joa magnetic board holds your holiday snaps, mini herbs and that new local recipe you want to try.
CabEnjoyment starts as soon as you hit the road: the driver’s cab provides comfort on a next generation Citroën chassis. Enjoy the long list of safety features: driver and passenger air bags, speed limiter and cruise control, ABS (anti-lock braking system), ESP, central locking, electric windows and electric, auto-defrost wing mirrors (with 2 wide angle and blind spot mirrors). Draw the curtain across to close off the cab area once you arrive.
LoungeFour people can sit in the lounge or switch to the driving seats when heading to their next stop. Long holidays are filled with all the comfort you need: high density foam seats for greater durability and overhead cupboards providing even more storage space. Sunlight floods into your interior through the large window. And during clear summer evenings you can enjoy soft, energy-saving LED lighting.
The separate bathroom is comfortable and practical: storage, towel rail under the basin, mirror, cassette toilet and a skylight for ventilation. When you need light, the LEDs elegantly provide it.
HoldUnder the bed, the large storage area is well insulated and can be accessed from inside the vehicle. It is the perfect place to store your bulky provisions, sun loungers, outdoor table, bike, cross-country skis and little barbecue. It has lighting and a 230 V outlet.
- Width / Height: 230cm x 285cm
- Heating type: 4,000 W Truma® Combi 4 hot water/heating (gas/230 V)
- Size of living room: -
- Wastewater capacity: 95 L
- Clean water capacity: 130 L
- Fridge: Automatic management and grid caches: 133 L
- Fuel tank: 90L
- Bed size: 130cm x 200cm
- Storage area size: 88cm x 88cm (access gate)
- Payload: 900kg
A great compromise for 2 or 4 people wanting to travel in a reasonably sized vehicle.
4 seats 5,99m long
2 sleeps 2,85m high
- Extra pack £ 2,030
- Car radio with 8" Android auto display, carplay, radio line, bluetooth and DAB/DAB+
- Ultra-thin 120W solar panel
- Extra berth in lounge
- Living area pack £1,140
- Cab carpet
- Flyscreen for sliding door
- 700x500mm panoramic sunroof
- Front and side sliding cab blinds
- LED external lighting with gutter
- Towel rack
- Simple regulator - TRUMA Crash Sensor - use while driving
- Chassis pack 3T5 Heavy £1,140
- LED daytime running lights
- 16" aluminium wheel rims heavy
- Leather steering wheel and gearstick knob (except for automatic transmission knob
- Aluminium-finish dashboard
- Steering wheel audio controls